28.5.10

I hate Mobile, Alabama.

Well, I haven't posted in almost six months, so I figured I'd let my readers (riiiiight) know I was ok. And now that I'm here, I might as well rant.

Well for starters, I'm a tech geek. I'm a gadget guy. If it computes, configures, or has a screen, you can garuntee I know ALL about it. Of course, this isn't bad. No, sometimes it's great when you help someone figure out something on there phone/computer/electronic device. What I really hate? The city I live in. I'm surrounded by a town of technologically moronic imbeciles that don't know a hard drive from RAM. I would love to be able to find someone in my town that knew what an API is. Or even how to format a memory card. I wish there was some kind of social website for geeks. I know there are geeks here, I'm just sure they're hidden. So, if you read this (I doubt it), please let me know. I'm gonna go work on that social geeksite, along with my plans of world domination. Dragon out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment