18.3.11

Project Computer Update

Well, I got a new part. And on the same day, my laptop's wi-fi stopped working. So I'm buying two more parts next week, and the last part on the week after. This part is the motherboard: a Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3.







Here's a rundown of the ports from top to bottom: PS/2 Connector; 2 USB 2.0 ports; coaxial S/PDIF out connector; optical S/PDIF out connector; 6 USB 2.0 ports; 2 USB 3.0 ports; RJ-45 Ethernet Jack; 6 Audio jacks. It has 7 PCI expansion slots, as listed: 1 PCI Express x16 running at x16; 1 PCI Express rubbing at x4; 2 PCI Express x1; 3 PCI.

Since this PCB wasn't the original PCB I was looking at, I bought some parts that I don't need now. Namely, the sound card and the Ethernet card. I'll give you guys one week to claim the parts and I'll sell them to you for the price I paid. Leave your email in the comments with the part you want and I'll contact you. If they aren't claimed by next Sunday, March 27th, they're going on eBay.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment